Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Grant


Grant is a very special part of our family.
He is sensitive
He is thoughtful.
He is smart.
He is shy.
He is kind.
He is helpful.
He is sweet.
He is happy (and grumpy).
He is a friend.
He makes us laugh.
When I was looking back at pictures it was hard for me to believe that time goes by so quickly. I don't remember much about life without Grant. I also have a hard time remembering how easy life was having only Grant. I feel like I've heard my mom say...I wish I could go back and do it again. I would write more things down so I could hopefully remember more.
Grant is such a good helper and sweet boy. It really is hard to believe he's 6!

4 comments:

Mommy Madness said...

Wow! I can't believe it... Abby's almost there, too. Time is definitely flying by.

Amy said...

He is just so cute! Thanks for playing today! How do you get your pics to make a collage like that????

Andrea said...

And he's adorable. Seriously one of the most precious faces ever. I love those eyes.
And PS....I remember you guys before Grant...

Brittany Gain said...

aw tender. i love the little pic of him @ the dorms. his little chubby face. naw... good times.