Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Was it worth it?

Maybe we're crazy but it was fun. I love eating out for breakfast but it is very rare that we actually go out to eat. So when we heard about this free breakfast we thought it would be fun.


Talmage and Grant got there at 6:00 this morning and said they were #2 on the waiting list. I didn't want to wake Kenzie and Tyler up or we would have joined them. Talmage said there were a lot of people so he was lucky to have been there so early. Tim, Ryan, and Scott came to eat but the wait was too long. Tim ended up sitting down with Talmage and Grant while Ryan and Scott went next door to Burger King. Talmage and Grant got home around 7:30. Just enough time to get a lunch and snack together before leaving for school.


My mom, Kenzie, and I decided to go a little later in the morning. I think I was hopeful there wouldn't be many people there...wrong! I think we ended up waiting a little over an hour before we were seated. Watching the time I knew I had to get Grant from school so while my mom and Kenzie waited for them to call our name, Tyler and I went to get Grant from school. Grant got a second dose of Denny's today. Although I think waking up an hour early started to catch up with him because he was a little on the grumpy side.
We had a great breakfast though. It was fun to get the bill and only pay for the orange juice.



1 comment:

jennsekona said...

that's fun. we thought about going, but heard the line was insanely long around the block, etc, so we stayed home and i made pancakes, bummer, cause i got stuck with the mess- mason however is totally jealous of grant, he loves dennys