Friday, January 30, 2009

Kids...

So I know everyone is different and is unique in their own way. I think that's one of the fun things about being a mom...you never know what you're going to "get" from a child. Grant is our serious and sensitive child but he has the BEST laugh and loves to tell stories and jokes. He has quite the imagination. He loves Star Wars and just the other night told us the plot for Star Wars #8. I can't really remember what it was about but there is a "turkey man" who plays an important role.




Mackenzie is a sweet and sour little thing. She can be in the best mood but quickly make a turn for the worse. She can play for hours alone with her toys. I thought it was just a phase but it has yet to end...Kenzie loves to clean between her toes. I can't remember how old she was when she first started this but it seems like she wasn't much older than 1. The other night I found her cleaning Grant's toes. FUN! She loves to clean under her fingernails now too.

And then there's sweet little Tyler. He LOVES his mommy and LOVES to be held. He tried that sleeping through the night thing for a week then decided it wasn't much fun and is back to waking up mostly only once in the night. He is great at going down for bed and takes pretty good naps so I have yet to figure out how to help him understand it's OKAY to sleep all night long.




Thank goodness life isn't dull!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Cleaning toes and other people's toes, how cute. That made me laugh. She'll be one to keep a clean hose for sure.