Saturday, September 13, 2008

Everyone sure does love me!

Tyler is such a sweet little boy. Poor kid has had to go through a lot of tummy troubles since he was born. He just seems to have a hard time with gas. He's gotten a lot better but still has episodes every once in a while.

It's amazing the joy and peace a little baby brings to a home and family. Grant and Kenzie absolutely adore him. If I had a picture of each time this little boy has gotten a kiss it would take a day to just scroll through the pictures.

He's a lucky boy to have a brother and sister that love him so much. I'm a lucky mom to have 3 healthy and happy kids. I find so much joy in being able to watch my kids play together and be kind to each other. Of course they fight as well. Are there siblings that don't?! Just makes them love each other even more, right? Opposition in all things.
It will be fun to watch them interact more as Tyler gets older. He's become very smiley and tries to "talk" to us. Already more fun for Grant and Kenzie.
What a fun and crazy time in our lives. Of course it will all go by way too fast. I cherish these moments. I am so glad I get to stay home and be a mom full time. If I had a job I'm sure we would have bought a house by now, but somehow I realize it's worth it. I can't get these days back with my kids but someday (hopefully soon) we will have a house.
This is what it's all about, isn't it? Joy and rejoicing. Now that they are teaching me that simple aspect of life I need to do my part and teach them the rest. To follow the teachings and example of the Savior. To be kind and respect others. To follow the Prophet. To read their scriptures. To pray. To have faith. To be worthy to attend the temple. To serve a mission. To marry in the temple. Being a parent is a tough and FULL-TIME job! I better get busy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute kiddos Kel! I can't believe how big and beautiful their eyes are!

Amy said...

they are just co cute! I love all their kisses for their little brother!

Andrea said...

How sweet. Nothing makes me happier than when I see my kids loving each other. Nothing!

jennsekona said...

they are getting so grown up, its cute to see them together,maybe someday my kids will have other siblings to play with, but at least for now i'm glad they are best friends