Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh the Places You'll Sleep

I'm not sure why I have so many pictures of these kids sleeping in different places. Maybe they're just so cute when they sleep. Or maybe it's that I'm often times surprised with how and why they fall asleep the way they do. I have claimed that Grant has never been much of a sleeper...don't know how I can say that now.
(click on picture to enlarge)
We go look in on the kids every night before we go to bed and we can't help but take a picture. The picture in the bottom left of Grant with his arm raised...not sure what that was about. Talmage came to tell me I needed to see what he was doing, didn't expect that! During the summer the kids would read in the hallway right outside their room. They started bringing pillows and blankets to be comfortable. Now that Grant is in school they can only do that on Friday nights, although Kenzie will still read in the hallway on weeknights but mostly only does it if she's had a nap that day. What funny little kids!

2 comments:

Priamos Family said...

The picture of Grant sleeping on the toilet is priceless! Gave me a good giggle. :)

What's the news on the latest house offer?

Love ya- Annaliese :)

Jodi said...

I love pictures of my kids when they're sleeping too. Their faces are so sweet and innocent. I think the one of Grant on the toilet is SO funny!!