Friday, August 15, 2008

Facebook

It took me a while to join the world of blogging because I'm just not into this kind of thing. And my sister Brittany has been trying to get me on Facebook for a long time but I really tried to avoid that. I just knew I couldn't be into that sort of thing. Well lo and behold I've done it. I've joined the networking world of Facebook and actually enjoy it. Mind you, it's only been a day...or maybe two...but it's fun to see who I can find. I almost feel like I'm stalking. Searching out long lost friends that I lost contact with because I'm not good at keeping in contact. Well I found my best friend from 1st grade all by accident. Beverly Wien (a.k.a my Bopsey Twin) was my BEST friend in Mrs. Woods' first grade class at Cloverland Elementary School. I thought she was so cool and she had a twin sister...that made her even cooler. After 1st grade we changed schools and I didn't keep in contact...obviously. First of all because I'm not good at that, as mentioned before, and second of all because I was only in the 1st grade! We were reunited again when we got into junior high and stayed great friends until her family moved away our sophmore year of high school. Throughout the years I've thought about her and her twin sister Georgina. I've wondered what they were doing and where they were. I had no idea how to ever get in contact with them so I never tried. Who would have thought that Facebook could be the one to thank. It's been fun catching up on what each of us have been doing over the past 12 years. Makes me wonder who else I can find...in all my spare time?? Let the fun begin!

No comments: