Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fun in Strawberry

We had a great time in Strawberry. It was our first overnight outing with Tyler so I was a little worried. Who would have thought that 28 people could all sleep in one cabin. We made it work and we had a great time. Thanks Don and Carla for arranging it!

Our little model. I don't know why but Kenzie has this new thing with posing with her hands on her hips. I guess she has to try something new every once in a while.

Here's our pretty little princess. Too bad she didn't enjoy playing in the dirt more. Good thing for the bathtub!
Besides the fact that Tyler was fussy and wanted to eat all the time, I would say we had a great trip. I don't think he minded one bit of it. I just felt bad for everyone else that had to listen to him fuss. At least he still slept well at night.
The kids had a great time playing on the beach. We just got a little worried when Grant walked off for some reason. It was a pretty crowded day.


Grant loved getting to drive the boat for a while. Thanks Don and Carla for a fun time out on the PARTY BOAT. Tyler thoroughly enjoyed his relaxing nap listening to the sound of the boat's motor.


I am not a daredevil nor am I brave when it comes to doing adreneline rushing activities. Even if I hadn't had a baby only a month before I know I wouldn't have jumped off the rocks. I see that same characteristic in Kenzie. She'll hardly even jump from the side of the pool to someone standing only inches away. She was almost 2 1/2 before she was brave enough to climb out of her crib that had the railing all they way down. Talmage had a great time jumping although he only went once. I guess that's what happens when you have 3 kids. Too many of them need attention at the same time you want to do something like this.

















No comments: