Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Tie Obsession

I don't know what it is about ties, but Talmage just loves them! I guess it stems from his mission. Male missionaries know what they're going to wear everyday except for the tie. That's the only big decision a missionary has to make each day. For two years having to only decide one important piece of the wardrobe...you have to get creative. Hence, the need for a lot of ties. Talmage has been wearing button shirts and ties to school everyday this school year so he wanted to make sure he knows which shirt goes with which tie. It was much easier to lay them all out on our bed and take each shirt around. What a process!! I think we got it all figured out. He's going to be the best dressed teacher at Escalon! And of course he's already the cutest!

4 comments:

jennsekona said...

that is so funny- i always knew he liked ties, but i didn't know how many he had

Andrea said...

Wow! That is an impressive tie collection! I'm glad you have a blog- it's great to be able to see what everyone is up to and keep in touch through blogging. We have a Tyler too...great minds think alike!

Amy said...

That is awesome, Gary still has ones from when he was in young men's and his mission too. I think these men are more sentimental than they lead on to be. And glad you finally joined the blog!

Stephanie said...

Kelly - I had no idea you had a blog!!! I just found it today. And wow - you've had it for a while. I don't visit people's individual blog pages since I use google reader for my fave blogs. ANYWAY - that means I don't see the links they have up. How fun.

And wow - that's a LOT of ties.